As part of the Mercyhealth Revenue Cycle team, the Patient Accounts department is a fast paced environment comprised of Customer Service representatives, Cash Applications & Credit representatives, and Billing and Collections (Follow Up) representatives. While these positions are behind-the-scenes, these teams take pride that they impact the financial stability of the organization while providing an important service to patients.
Experience requirements do differ in the positions but generally speaking, some form of customer service experience is recommended as well as a basic understanding of healthcare billing and collections is helpful.
As with all our Mercyhealth partners, our Patient Accounts team experiences a variety of benefits that promote an open, inclusive workplace and an emphasis on a rewarding work-life balance in a family-oriented environment.
These benefits include:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Tuition and certification reimbursement for continued learning
- Generous paid-time-off
- Sign-on bonuses for eligible positions
- Partner referral bonuses
- Partner recognition days and events
- Community outreach activities
Current career opportunities within our Patient Accounts team include:
- Clerical Assistant (Rockton Avenue campus)
- Patient Financial Services Follow-Up (Rockford/Janesville campus)
Click the linked job titles above to learn more and complete your application today! You can also learn more about our Revenue Cycle career opportunities by clicking here.