As part of our Revenue Cycle department, our Medical Coder partners are critical players in the quality assurance of documentation and reimbursement for care and services. As part of this process, our medical coder team reviews providers’ documentation, procedures and diagnosis codes, and provide timely feedback to providers regarding documentation guidelines, coding, and audits. Coding partners are highly skilled and often obtain formal coding certifications. There are some coding positions that do offer partial remote work opportunities.
As with all our Mercyhealth partners, our Medical Coder team experiences a variety of benefits that promote an open, inclusive workplace and an emphasis on a rewarding work-life balance in a family-oriented environment.
These benefits include:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Tuition and certification reimbursement for continued learning
- Generous paid-time-off
- Sign-on bonuses for eligible positions
- Partner referral bonuses
- Partner recognition days and events
- Community outreach activities
Current career opportunities within our Medical Coder team include:
- Medical Coding Specialist 2
- Medical Coding Specialist 2 (Janesville campus)
- Medical Coding Education Specialist
Click the linked job titles above to learn more and complete your application today! You can also learn more about all our Revenue Cycle opportunities by clicking here.