As part of our Revenue Cycle department, our Managed Care partners are considered the subject matter experts in contract management, reimbursement and report writing. As part of this team, our reimbursement analysts, clinical denials and appeals analyst and reporting analysts review variances and denials for reimbursement opportunities and develop reporting tools and techniques.
As with all our Mercyhealth partners, our Managed Care team experiences a variety of benefits that promote an open, inclusive workplace and an emphasis on a rewarding work-life balance in a family-oriented environment.
These benefits include:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Tuition and certification reimbursement for continued learning
- Generous paid-time-off
- Sign-on bonuses for eligible positions
- Partner referral bonuses
- Partner recognition days and events
- Community outreach activities
Current career opportunities within our Managed Care team include:
- Reporting Analyst (Mercyhealth Janesville campus)
- Revenue Cycle Reimbursement Analyst
- RN Clinical Denials and Appeals Analyst (Mercyhealth Janesville campus)
Click the linked job titles above to learn more and complete your application today! You can also learn more about our Revenue Cycle career opportunities by clicking here.