Discover a career that sets you up for future success – Join our Autism Technician team!
Our Autism Technicians work as part of our Behavioral Health team to provide critical behavioral services, treatments, and care to our patients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder in the home, community, and clinic settings. Our Autism Technicians utilize Applied Behavior Analysis and evidence-based practices to teach skills, maximize independence, and help patients gain the confidence and skills to successfully interact and function in day-to-day life.
This exciting opportunity provides high school graduates, college students, or those interested in health care careers with:
- Important work work/career experience and insight and a productive entry point
into the behavioral health/mental health field.
- Multiple advancement opportunities within our Autism program
- Full and part-time opportunities with flexible scheduling options
- Networking and professional development opportunities
Our Autism Technician partners also receive:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Varying schedules/shifts to accommodate school or extracurricular
- A rewarding work-life balance
Click here to complete your application in just a few easy steps.