Make a career – not just a living!
We’re seeking Environmental Services and Food Services partners to help boost our growing, dynamic teams at our Mercyhealth Hospital and Medical Center-Walworth and Harvard locations.
Whether you’re looking to discover a long-term, rewarding career opportunity or a hands-on, experienced-based work opportunity while in school or a degree/training program, our EVS and Food Service positions provide invaluable experience in an exciting, diverse environment and the satisfaction of knowing you help improve the lives of our patients each and every day.
Our EVS and Food Service partners enjoy:
- A productive work-life balance
- Flexible scheduling options
- Competitive compensation and benefits and generous PTO
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- A dynamic, inclusive culture to ensure a long-term, rewarding career of continued learning and professional development
- Opportunities for growth and advancement both within departments and across our organization.
Those interested in the health care field or looking to jump start their career can click below to learn more and complete an online application. For more information about these or other positions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Environmental Services Technician (Day shift, Walworth)
- Environmental Services Technician (Evening shift, Walworth)
- Food Services Assistant (Walworth)
- Environmental Services Technician (Evening shift, Harvard)