- This career-opportunity has passed.
Radiology Career Fair – June 6- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital & Physician Clinic-Riverside
We’re looking for Radiology professionals just like you to join our team!
Join us for our Radiology career fair June 6 at our Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital & Physician Clinic-Riverside campus.
CT Technologists, MRI Technologists, Ultrasound Technologists, Radiologic Technologists, and other Radiology unit professionals are invited to meet with department leaders and hiring managers for positions at both our Rockford-based hospitals. Our Radiology partners enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and benefits including health, dental, prescription drug, and retirement plans, plus annual performance reviews and merit increases.
- Professional and career path development opportunities such as tuition and certification reimbursement and annual training and education seminars.
- A rewarding work/life balance that includes flexible scheduling options, accrued PTO, educational and personal leave, partner and family activities, employee discounts, and community engagement and outreach.
Opened this past January, our Riverside campus houses 194 beds and serves as a regional hub for highly-specialized adult care. The Riverside campus is a Level I Trauma Center and is home to advanced operating and surgery suites and state-of-the art diagnostic and treatment facilities. Our Rockton Avenue hospital is a Level II Emergency Trauma Center and operates a $1 million laboratory facility for faster diagnostic, laboratory, and imagining services.
PLEASE NOTE: This career fair is open to candidates for our Radiology Department only; all other nursing positions will not be considered at this time. Attendees should enter via the Women & Children’s entrance and will then be directed to the interview area. Attendees should also apply online prior to attending. Click the job titles below to apply:
- CT Technologist 1
- CT Technologist 2
- MR Technologist 2
- Ultrasound Technologist 1
- Ultrasound Technologist 2
- Radiologic Technologist
How to register for your interview
Scroll down to the bottom of this page and select an interview appointment time. You must enter all required contact information to complete the form and successfully complete your interview registration. Upon successfully completing your register, you will receive email confirmation of your interview appointment along with an email reminder you can import into your email calendar.
Please register for only ONE interview appointment per career event.
If you are unable to make your interview appointment, you can cancel your interview by clicking the ‘Cancel’ button in your appointment reminder email. For questions or concerns, please contact our Human Resources team at (815) 971-6110.